Monday, October 22, 2018

Integrative Medicine Helped Restore Her Health

Integrative Medicine Restored Her Health

Muna B. shares her experience with Dr. Thomas Lodi and integrative medicine in her healing journey.

Muna B., from Oman, was diagnosed with cancer and sought the help of Dr. Thomas Lodi. This is Muna’s account of her experience with Dr. Lodi. I have learned that through integrative medicine, not only from the testimonies of fellow cancer patients under Dr. Lodi’s care but also from personal experience that everything can work out for the best, one can regain their strength and that the whole immune system can be rebuilt in a better, healthier way.

Prior to my first interaction with Dr. Lodi, which was over the telephone, I was a bit frustrated because of the cancer and what the outcome would be, would I benefit from integrative oncology. The one thing that one should understand is that the integrative path is not a common practice in the Arabian world, as it is in Europe, the States or in most countries.

It is emerging but not as commonplace as it is here, so personally, it wasn’t something that I could say that I trusted or had faith in. I really needed encouragement towards it, so that very first conversation on the phone with Dr. Lodi made my life really easy.

Dr. Lodi gave me a new perspective about this chronic disease, he told me that cancer can be likened to the flu or fever that forms within your body, and because it is your body,  it had created it, the core of the problem lies within you, it’s in your heart so you can heal it. It may sound simplistic but it was as simple as I just phrased it now.

After arriving in Bangkok, with my husband; we got my PET scan results and had our first face-to-face meeting Dr. Lodi; it was a huge relief. At the meeting that we had with him, he described it as if it is God’s pat on the back, telling you that you are following a wrong path.

Muna learned from Dr. Lodi to Get Out of Her Own Way and Allow Integrative Medicine to Help Her Heal

The message was kind of a spiritual awakening, the path that you are on is short, you need to turn and come back onto the right path. I remember how it felt when we left that meeting, I felt like I was flying in the sky. We were resolute in our hearts that it would only be a matter of time and everything will be better. Dr. Lodi helped us understand that in order to overcome this cancer and for complete health restoration, I need to have faith and patience, he promised to be the support system that we were going to need.

Dr. Lodi is a very logical person when he speaks about integrated medicine, it takes me back to old Islamic remedies and if one had to reference what he talks of and the contents of a special book that belonged to the prophet Mohammed; 90% of Dr. Lodi says is in there, but we, as Muslims or human beings in general, have neglected what we know to be true and have turned to a modern way of life, looking for an easy way out.

All that Dr. Lodi said, made sense, about how it is your body and if it creates any type of problem, it is your bodies’ responsibility to heal it, being a disease or anything else. That through a healthy proper diet and holistic supplements, one can restore one’s health completely.

The encouragement that I got from Dr. Lodi made up more than 70% of the strength and confidence that I needed to recover. It gave me the patience and peace to heal myself because I knew I was in safe hands.

Being guided by a proper integrative oncologist who not only follows the biological laws of nature but also comes from the conventional path, who knows of the advantages and disadvantages of both treatment methods, was the best reassurance ever. It reinforced my beliefs about why I should follow this path and not that. Let me conclude with saying that I am extremely privileged to be treated by Dr. Lodi and thank you.

The post Integrative Medicine Helped Restore Her Health appeared first on Akesis Life - Integrative Oncology.

2 comments:

  1. I GOT CURED FROM HERPES VIRUS I was diagnosed of HERPES virus and i have tried all I can to get cured but all to no avail,,until I saw a post in a health forum about a herbalist man who prepare herbal medications to cure all kind of diseases including #HERPES virus,at first I doubted if it was real but decided to give it a try,when I contacted this herbalist via his email and he prepared a #HERPES herbal cure and sent it to me via DHL delivery company service, when I received this herbal medicine, he gave me step by direction on how to apply it,after applying the way I was instructed,I was totally cured of this deadly disease called HERPES, all thanks to Dr OGODO Email this great herbal doctor via his email Ogodoherbalhomesolution@gmail.com
    You can also WhatsApp him on +2348055980665
    HE CAN ALSO CURE SICKNESS LIKE
    {1}HIV/AIDS
    {2}DIABETES
    {3}EPILEPSY
    {4} BLOOD CANCER
    {5} HPV
    {6} ALS
    {7} HEPATITIS
    {8}LOVE SPELL
    {9} SICKLE AND ANEMIA
    Only DR OGODO Can Help You I Love You Father. https://www.facebook.com/thompsonmariae/

    ReplyDelete
  2. AM DUMBRY FROM CA, AM VERY GRATEFUL TO DR OSAZE WHO CURED ME FROM SIMPLE HERPES VIRUS WITH HIS LIQUID HERBAl MEDICATION, YOU CAN ALSO CONTACT HIM VIA HIS EMAIL ADRESS ON : DROSAZEHERBAL@GMAIL.COM OR WHATSAP HIM ON +2347089275769.

    ReplyDelete